Environmental Policy Statement
Complete Moling Services Ltd is committed to the protection and improvement of the environment and recognises its responsibility to manage and minimise the environmental impacts of our activities, products and services. In order to achieve this, we shall operate an environmental management system to the ISO 14001:2015 management system standard.
In line with our environmental responsibilities we shall ensure that:
- We identify the significant environmental aspects and impacts associated with our activities
- We develop suitable objectives, targets and management programmes, applying appropriate operational procedures to minimise our most significant impacts
- We comply with all applicable legislation, regulations or other requirements relating to our activities and the environment
- We prevent pollution, minimise our inputs of utilities and resources and outputs of emissions to the atmosphere, effluents to waters / sewers and wastes
- To ensure that environmental responsibilities are defined, communicated and understood at all levels within our organisation through the provision of appropriate training where relevant
- To communicate, co-operate and respond to the views of interested parties, including clients and the general public, on environmental issues where practicable
- To continually review the suitability of this policy and our environmental management activities
- To strive for continual improvement in our overall environmental performance
This policy will be reviewed annually and in line with relevant legislation.
Date:8th January 2020
Complete Moling Services (South East) Ltd.