Health & Safety Policy Statement
In accordance with ourduties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Directors of Complete Moling Services Ltd have produced the following statement of policy in respect of health and safety in the workplace:
It is our aim to achieve and maintain a safe and health working environment for the prevention of work-related ill-health and injury. To this end we endeavor to promote a positive health and safety culture within our organisation based on openness. We shall instill this among our employees and all those who undertake work on our behalf.
In order to ensure compliance with our statutory duties, we shall operate a Health and Safety Management System to the ISO 45001:2018 management system and shall:
- Fulfill all applicable legal and other compliance obligations relating to health and safety
- Identify and eliminate hazards in the workplace, in order to reduce risks associated with them, implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Establish safe methods of work that become part of our teams’ day-to-day routine activities
- Ensure that health and safety responsibilities are defined, communicated and understood at all levels within our organisation, through the provision of appropriate training where relevant.
- Provide adequate training, supervision and instruction to ensure a safe working environment is achieved
- Promote awareness of the health and safety policy and ensure that effective consultation and participation with workers is undertaken on an ongoing basis
- Identify opportunities and needs for continual improvement of OH&S performance through the setting and review of health and safety objectives
- Ensure sufficient resource is available to meet these objectives, and for the effective functioning of the health and safety management system
Employeesand contractors have a statutory duty to take care of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. All persons undertaking work on the businesses behalf are encouraged to contribute actively towards maintaining a work environment that is free of accidents, injury and ill-health.
Our health and safety policy and arrangements shall be reviewed periodically to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.
This policy will be reviewed annually and in line with relevant legislation
Date: 8th January 2020
Complete Moling Services (South East) Ltd.