Complete Moling Services Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect free services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System to the ISO 9001:2015 management system standard, including aspects specific to the provision of Civil engineering and specialist utilities services.
The management is committed to:
- Maintaining a focus on our customers and their needs and expectations
- Continually develop & improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory, regulatory & other applicable requirements.
- Establish the Quality Policy and quality objectives
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
- Promote process approach and risk-based thinking
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of our integrated management system. The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
This Quality Policy is made available to all members of staff & other interested parties through our website. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews & other strategic planning documentation, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
This policy will be reviewed annually and in line with relevant legislation.
Date:8th January 2020
Complete Moling Services (South East) Ltd.